Plan now to attend the next 2015 Dinner Meeting on Thursday July 9, 2015!
The Chapter is excited about our great line-up of speakers this year.
In July the chapter will be presenting Zach Jourdan, Ph.D.
Zach will be presenting "PMI Peer Coaching"
Having trouble maintaining momentum on a personal or professional project? Are you looking for a cost effective and efficient way to improve individual or team performance? Try peer coaching.
- In this interactive presentation, you will learn what peer coaching is and how organizations use these techniques to improve individual and team performance. You will also learn techniques to:
- Form a peer coaching partnership with a colleague
- Develop questions to ask yourself daily to form even better habits
- Set up a peer coaching group in your own organization
- Implement peer coaching activities into your current meetings
When you attend this presentation, you can immediately implement a peer coaching model for yourself and your teams to improve performance in a variety of roles.