LOCATION: RSA Plaza at 770 Washington Street (corner of Washington and Ripley - click here for a map)
DATE & TIME: 2nd Thursday of each month (except December; no meeting) From 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm
FREE Parking in the parking deck after 5 pm:
(view of parking deck entrance at 777 Adams Avenue)
- Enter the parking deck at 777 Adams Avenue. (Click here for a map to this parking deck)
- Drive up the ramp one floor (be careful, there are two entrance gates to the parking deck, side-by-side, but only ONE goes UP).
- Park in any empty space. Enter the building from the deck and walk forward to the elevator lobby.
- Take an elevator up to the 6th floor.
- The reception/check-in area for our meeting is just down the hall from the elevator lobby (go in the same direction from which you entered the building). We are typically the only event going on in this floor at meeting time, so if you see people, that's us.
This is a safe area which is patrolled not only by the city police, but also by the Capitol Police, and is considered to be on the state "campus".
Front side of building at 770 Washington Street (corner of Washington and Ripley)
- 5:30 – 5:44 Registration / Networking
- 5:44 – 5:45 Invocation
- 5:45 – 6:15 Dinner and Professional Contact / Networking / Information Exchange
- 6:15 – 6:20 Announcements
- 6:20 – 6:30 Break
- 6:30 – 7:30 Program
PDUs: 1.5 per dinner meeting (you must arrive by 5:45 pm for PDUs)