LOCATION: RSA Plaza at 770 Washington Street (corner of Washington and Ripley - click here for a map)
DATE & TIME: 2nd Thursday of each month (except December; no meeting) From 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm
FREE Parking in the parking deck after 5 pm:
- Enter the parking deck at 777 Adams Avenue. (Click here for a map to this parking deck)
- It is not clearly marked, but if you squint at the guard shack window, you'll see it.
- Drive up the ramp one floor (be careful, there are two entrance gates to the parking deck, side-by-side, but only ONE goes UP).
- Park in any empty space. Enter the building from the deck and walk forward to the lobby.
- Take an elevator up to the 6th floor.
- Stop, look and listen; we should be the only folks up there.
This is a safe area which is patrolled not only by the city police, but also by the Capitol Police, and is considered to be on the state "campus".
- 5:30 – 5:44 Registration / Networking
- 5:44 – 5:45 Invocation
- 5:45 – 6:15 Dinner and Professional Contact / Networking / Information Exchange
- 6:15 – 6:20 Announcements
- 6:20 – 6:30 Break
- 6:30 – 7:30 Program
PDUs: 1.5* per dinner meeting
*To qualify for 1.5 PDUs, you MUST arrive NO LATER than 5:45.
CHAPTER SEMINARS: We offer project management specific seminars to sharpen your skills and earn PDUs. Check our Events Calendar page for news about our next seminar.
CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES offered in cooperation with Auburn University at Montgomery include "Successful Project Management-Introductory Level," and "Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Prep Review Course" among others. These courses are a great value and are easily accessible for working people.
Check out our Events Calendar page for more information about Chapter activities.