The PMI South Alabama Chapter is looking for volunteers who want to help lead a dynamic and growing organization. Please consider this great opportunity to offer your leadership expertise and ideas to the organization.
Click here to access the Volunteer Form
- Ambassadors (multiple): Extend hospitality at chapter events. Arrive early for dinner meetings (5:15) and greet members and guests. Facilitate networking: Help each attendee, especially new members and guests, to feel welcome and to identify others who share compatible experience and/or interests – Operation; 1 hour/month.
- Jobs Fair Assistant (multiple): Assist as needed with set up, advertising, etc. then with registration/orientation for attendees at the Annual Jobs Fair the afternoon of the September dinner meeting – Project; varies based on tasks assigned.
- VP Governance Assistant (one): Assist VP Governance with minutes of Board meetings, archives, etc. as needed – Operation; 1-2 hours/month; Project; varies based on tasks assigned.
- Program Presenter (multiple): Provide VP Programs with program proposal for consideration by Board; if approved, present program for Chapter dinner meeting – Project; varies based on preparation and presentation after Board approval.
- Publications Assistant (one): Assist VP Marketing, update Chapter brochure and develop fliers for Chapter sponsored events such as seminars using desktop publishing software such as MS Publisher. Requires having software on personal computer. Project; varies based on time spent planning and producing marketing materials.
- Seminar Presenter (multiple): Provide VP Professional Development with seminar proposal for consideration by Board; if approved, present seminar – Project; varies based on preparation and presentation after Board approval